Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Villa Savoia Sighting in C Magazine


What a nice surprise to see embroidery in the new issue (April 2010) of C Magazine. The Beverly Hills home of Danica and Charles Perez, by designer Chad Eisner of C.W. Eisner Inc. includes my embroidery on the skirts of two lounge chairs in the living room and two Trapunto Maze pillows on a custom sofa in the Master Bedroom.

Chad is a wonderful designer and client - he uses embroidery in such a unobtrusive way. If you have the magazine - also check out the work of Erin Martin - the embroidered bedspread in her Napa Valley project is a quiet knockout - if you know what I mean.

The article on Erin is written by Diane Dorrans Saeks who has the most wonderful blog, The Style Saloniste.

1 comment:

  1. The pillow is absolutely stunning! I really want to make one exactly like this.
    This is the first time I see this blog, and the work blew my mind away. How can I sign up for your posts? I was looking for the button for a while and couldn't find it.
    Best regards, Madina Aryeh

    ReplyDelete